Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Music + Videos = Music Videos

Some videos to cure your hump day blues. . .

M83 - "Lower Your Eyelids To Die With The Sun" (Fully Flared Intro)
I'm not a huge fan of skateboarding, but I AM a huge fan of slowmotion skateboarding mixed with explosions mixed with M83's slow-burning dream pop. Incredible stuff.



Panda Bear - "Take Pills"
An creepy/trippy ultra-lo-fi video for Panda Bear's "Take Pills"



Lily Allen - "Not Fair"
I've always had a soft spot for Lily Allen and always will. You wanna fight about it?



Arcade Fire - "Wake Up" (Where the Wild Things Are Trailer)
An alternate version of the Arcade Fire's Wake Up is featured in this trailer. I must say, I'm almost as excited for Where the Wild Things Are as I am for Tron 2.0. And that's saying something.

No comments: