Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank Carl it's Friday: 10/24/08

Here are a few songs that have given me a good, swift kick in the ass here on Friday. The first is a remix by Emancipator which melds Mobb Deep and Sigur Ros together seemlessly, who would've thought? I have a love/hate relationship with remixes, but when they're done like this, It's all love. The second is Matt & Kim's "Daylight", a catchy poppy song that you and I will likely hate in 2-3 weeks, but F- it, let's live in the NOW. I also added the video, which is slightly-to-moderately amusing. The last two are old favorites of mine, one by Apparat & Ellen Allien and one by Statistics. Merry Weekend. Oh, and I left you a treat at the bottom.



Matt & Kim - "Daylight"


I know it's old, but I simply can't get enough of this clip. At the risk of losing all credibility, I also think the song itself heats. . .

No comments: